Exploit Exploit

Among the best games I've played in Newgrounds.

I've played a vast amount of games in Newgrounds, some really amazing, and professionally done.
But let me tell you, Exploit ranks among, if not higher, the best games in Newgrounds. The story is excellent. The puzzles were really greatifying and enjoyable to do, giving you that "oh, so that's how it's done. Very clever" feeling once you finish them. I've played this game yesterday an hour or so and got through halfway the story, and spent another hour today finishing it, and all of the challenges. No other flash game has taken so much time from me. And that's a great thing.
Thank you for this amazing game. All I can ask is for a sequel, perhaps with more obstacles.

5/5, 10/10, favourited.

Absolutely legendary game.

Waiting for Go Bus Waiting for Go Bus

Very Interesting.

I like this idea a lot. You could make a game out of this. Can't wait to see what will come out of this.

Perfect thief Perfect thief

Interesting idea

I like the idea of it, it's a nice concept. The buttons should be bigger, and there should be more obvious hints to where to click next. Also, the you should allow a bit more time on those moments where you had to click fast.
A sequel perhaps?

-Sly

factory balls factory balls

Excellent

Very Very adictive, different from your everyday game. It does what all games are supposed to: Entertain! And it does it very well!

Excellent job

5/5 10/10

Fol-Clor the Invincible Fol-Clor the Invincible

Good :)

It was nice for a first game... the size is a little too big for the browser window which makes it a little bit difficult clicking the buttons.

Anyway, keep workin'

Cave Escaper Cave Escaper

Almost perfect

This just doesn't get a ten because the grapling hook doesn't respond well, otherwise it just might have become one of my favourites in NG

Music Catch Music Catch

Amazing

The song was excellent, the game was adicting as well having to dodge the reds and getting yellow to make a huge cursor is great.
Excellent game!

Ronin-Spirit of the Sword Ronin-Spirit of the Sword

I've played this game ever since i was a kid

It's unique, stylish, plays like gold, what can i say 10 stars :D

Rocket Racers Rocket Racers

Very Good

A few more powerups, a multiplayer feature and this game would be legendary!

Tactical Assassin 2 Tactical Assassin 2

It was very good

This kept me entertained all the way thru to the end.
I especially liked the blood and missions 7 and the last one.
Only bad thing about it was the the sight was a bit limited.
Other than that this is a pretty awesome game!